Wednesday 17 March 2010

Leaving Cape Town

Friday night I fly to Johannesburg so that I can join a conservation project in Limpopo on Saturday. My time in Cape Town has been great and I have had such a good experience here. The school work has been very challenging and the city and its surroundings are beautiful. I will be very sad to leave but equally I am very excited about the next stage of my trip, which is really my main reason for being here. I am also itching to move on now and see more.

As of now I will be unable to update the blog for at least 2 weeks, and even after that I will be traveling and may not have internet access. I will do my best to add to it when I can but it may need to be completed once I arrive home.

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed it and I hope to be able to continue it soon.

Bye for now!

Paul

1 comment:

  1. Paul where are you? we are in cape town! wish you were here with us! simon and esme x x

    ReplyDelete